NEW WEBSITE UNVEILED
I am delighted to welcome all visitors to our newly re-vamped website. Some of you may be familiar with our old site, which served us well for many years; however we feel that this new website displays features that make it more visually pleasing, informative and easy to navigate than before.
We have retained the important information on this area of law that we wish to pass on to all potential, past and present clients, whilst incorporating new features as follows.
- Introduction to the firm
- Profiles of members of the team
- News about the firm
- Case studies giving examples of past cases
- Feedback from clients on the work we have done
- Video providing information on our firm and clinical negligence law in general presented by Hilton Armstrong & Peter Foulkes, Partners in the firm.
- A revamped contact page with map location of the office.
- A “Frequently Asked Questions” page providing guidance on issues surrounding clinical negligence claims such as how it can be funded, how long a person has to bring a claim and how we go about investigating.
- A “News & Views” section incorporating case studies and company news but also including regular updates on items of interest to clients such as changes to the law or their rights.
- A handy shortcut menu on the side & a search function in the top corner of each page
- The option to leave a comment on most of the video/news or information provided.
The new website finalises our recent re-branding and we feel the personal video, comment and contact features add to our commitment to “personal care for medical claims” for all past, current and future clients. We hope that you find all of the information you require.
Joanne Dennison –September 2011