If you are injured as a result of medical treatment which falls below an acceptable standard, you can make a claim for financial compensation. For example:
- Did your routine operation go wrong? Were you informed beforehand of the risks?
- Did the hospital equipment fail to function properly causing your injury?
- Did your doctor prescribe the wrong drugs, fail to diagnose your problem, or even fail to see you at all?
These are typical of the medical negligence claims for which Armstrong Foulkes have obtained compensation. If you have suffered at the hands of the medical profession, act quickly and ask us for legal advice early.
- Advise if your claim is worth pursuing.
- Advise on the likely level of compensation.
- Apply for legal aid or act for you on a “no win no fee” basis.
- Negotiate with the other party involved. Pursue court proceedings on your behalf. Deal with the media if required.